Skip to main content

Tuesday 12th January

Happy Tuesday morning! Please leave a comment below to say Hi! 

⭐Have a look at the reward charts that were posted on the blog yesterday if you missed it ⭐

Today's lesson plan is below:

AM- Phonics, English, Maths

PM- Collective Worship, Dance

Enjoy the activities and we look forward to seeing your work. Work can be photographed and emailed to your child's teacher:

Mr Sadler: year1-2@stjohnmark.co.uk

Miss Healey: year2@stjohnmark.co.uk

Phonics for today is /ea/ vs /ey/ or /ee/, enjoy the activity! 

Recap video ... 


Activity time! 



English Our topic is Muck, Mess and Mixtures. We are looking at the fabulous story of George's Marvellous Medicine! Here is chapter 1!

VIPERS 


Your writing task. 



Maths Click here for Nearpod the code is ... UYES5


Collective Worship Click here for Nearpod the code is ... NBYZI

Dance with Natalie!  

Have a good day, let me know if you have any problems.

Miss Healey 

Comments

  1. Morning miss Healey

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. Hi Hiba! I hear you are trying really hard with your work at home. Keep going! Hope you are okay.

      Delete
  3. Hello miss healey i have done my work my mum will email it to you and i did the nearpod maths work but i found it a little bit hard

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have completed all my work today.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Miss Healey. I have done all my work, NearPod and dance :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. hi i have finished all my work today

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi miss healy I have finished all my work.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi miss Healey its Anisha I have completed my work and done my nearpod lessons too mum has emailed you my work.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

New Nearpod Code

Hello Year 2!  I miss you all so much. Are you having a good week? Thank you for joining the Nearpod lesson and commenting on here. We had so many children using it that we need a new code, just for year 2!  Let's comment and join the Nearpod lesson as much as possible, so that we can enjoy a pizza party together very soon. Miss Healey  🍕

Competition!

 Hello one and all! This Monday the 12th of October, we all had a "Remote Learning" assembly in class. At the end of that assembly, we were told that there was a competition in school.  Please find the code for the Nearpod assembly below! 

Remembrance Day

Good morning Year 2,  As we already know, today is remembrance day. At 11am we will be having a minute of silence to show our respect for those who served in the war.  Here are the amazing poppies we made in class that have been displayed in Tesco. Have you seen yours? Who can remember why the colours red, black and green were important?  A bonus point if you can remember why a poppy is the chosen flower for remembrance day!  Miss Healey