Skip to main content

Friday 8th January

Good morning year 2, 

It was so lovely to see some of your faces yesterday and pass on your packs. Remember to look after them and let me know if you need any extra help. 

1. Today would normally be music day! So let's have a go at the body percussion videos we have tried out before...

Easier ... 




2. Check that you can log in to times tables rockstars and have a go at some activities. Your brown envelope has a sheet in with your login details! 


3. You were all given learning logs with ideas for our new topic this half term, keep trying to complete one activity each week. 

Lastly, you could have a go at practising your handwriting if you have time. Write each letter of the alphabet as a lower case and capital letter. Think about the size of letters and where they should sit on the lines. 


I hope you all have a lovely weekend. I am excited to get started with your new topics properly next week! 


Miss Healey 

Comments

  1. Hi Miss Healey, I've done my sing and it was so hard.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Noah! Well done for having a go. I have added an easier song if you want to try that one.

      Delete
  2. Good morning miss healey

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Miss Healey. I tried the song but it was hard. Mum is sending you my work for today.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well done for trying! I have added an easier song if you want to have a go at that one.

      Delete
    2. That was easier Miss Healey :)

      Delete
  4. Hello miss Healey how are you

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi miss healey i have done my work and timestables my mum will email it to you

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well done Aminah! I will look forward to your email.

      Delete
  6. Hi Miss Healy l have finished my work now and l really want school to open again aysha hashmi

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well done Aysha! Keep sending photos of your work to the class email :)

      Delete
  7. Hi
    Zuha enjoyed doing this and she is doing her work packs.
    Zuha

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi miss Healey how are you nimrah

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi miss Healey I have done my Writing and my Postcard 😂😂

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well done Hamzah! Can you email me a photo of it?

      Delete
  10. Hello miss Healy how are you i am trying very hard with my homework and i miss my friends and my teachers

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well done Halima! Send me a photo in an email if you can :)

      Delete
  11. Zainab Rizwan - Y210 January 2021 at 14:57

    Hi Miss Healey, my dad has emailed my work. I have also watched music videos and clapped loudly. 👏👏👏👏👏👏

    I miss you Miss Healey.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

New Nearpod Code

Hello Year 2!  I miss you all so much. Are you having a good week? Thank you for joining the Nearpod lesson and commenting on here. We had so many children using it that we need a new code, just for year 2!  Let's comment and join the Nearpod lesson as much as possible, so that we can enjoy a pizza party together very soon. Miss Healey  🍕

Competition!

 Hello one and all! This Monday the 12th of October, we all had a "Remote Learning" assembly in class. At the end of that assembly, we were told that there was a competition in school.  Please find the code for the Nearpod assembly below! 

Remembrance Day

Good morning Year 2,  As we already know, today is remembrance day. At 11am we will be having a minute of silence to show our respect for those who served in the war.  Here are the amazing poppies we made in class that have been displayed in Tesco. Have you seen yours? Who can remember why the colours red, black and green were important?  A bonus point if you can remember why a poppy is the chosen flower for remembrance day!  Miss Healey